Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The Cheating Wife: My Story On How I Found Out My Wife Was Being Unfaithful.

I figured that if i'm gonna run this blog I might aswell tell you guys a bit about myself, and my motivation behind what I do.

Here is my Story... The Cheating Wife

When my wife and I first met it wasn’t love at first sight, and we weren’t a picture perfect fairy tale couple. Like most relationships, we had our ups and downs. I was mature enough to understand that, and I loved her enough to stick around during those rough patches. I ignored many missteps that many men would grow suspicious of. She was just ‘stressed out from her job’, or ‘he’s just a close friend’ were a couple of the many excuses I made for her to convince myself she was being faithful. I allowed ‘maturity’ to translate into naiveté, and by the time I knew the truth, it was too late. There was another man in her life. In spite of the pain, I was still in love with her. After sorting out my feelings, and some time to myself, we talked it over and decided we could make this work.

In the beginning it was shaky. My trust had been shattered. When she really was just stressed out from work, or when she had a colleague that really was just a friend I couldn’t take it. I was driving myself crazy and I never knew the truth. I needed certainty that I was not going to get my heart broken. Well with some research I stumbled across a piece of software that has since changed my outlook on relationships. It is called PC Pandora. After purchasing the software I was able to monitor all of my wife’s doings online. I saw who she talked to, what websites she visited, and was able to see everything she saw while on the Internet. It was fairly simple to download and install, but I still hesitated – I was afraid of what I was going to find, but was hoping the entire time that it would be nothing; just a huge misunderstanding.

Much to my chagrin I found out that my wife was being dishonest again, and was speaking to other men on a more than friendly basis. She was even planning on meeting some of the men she was speaking to on the net. I was able to see the truth with absolute clarity, and I could not have been more satisfied. Or should I say dissatisfied. I did find out the truth, but I was taken advantage of, and the reality of my situation stung. My feelings were crushed, and I could never look at her in the same light. Nevertheless, had it not been for that stinging reality, I might have still been in denial, or hiding behind the façade that “everything is okay, and under control.” I needed the truth, and I needed the evidence of her infidelity to give me the strength to move on, and find someone new.

Although this experience once left a bitter taste in my mouth, I am now able to deal honestly with what happened. I was able to come out of this a stronger person, and with wisdom (and clever software) that will last a lifetime.


2 Comments:

At 1:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello.....I just read your article
about your i presume ex-wife cheat-
ing. Not all women are that way...
It's hard to want to give your heart again..I know. Can u tell me
how to get this PC Pandora ?? And
is it difficult to install..?? I
just broke up with my B/F of 6 yrs.
And he used my CP constantly.I have
always felt he was sneaky. Because
of the behavior you have described.
Thanks for being honest. Shyann M.

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Drew Bryant said...

Thanks for your comment Shyann. I'm sorry to hear about your story aswell.

If you'd like to have a look at PC Pandora then you can find it here.

I hope you find the blog useful and be sure to come back.

-Drew Bryant

 

Post a Comment

<< Home