Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Sorry If I'm Blunt...

Dear Friend,

Sorry if I'm blunt but if you've been cheated on, then I've been in your shoes. With that said, I want to note that I will be honest and blunt with my approach. I'll even go as far to say that you might not even like some of the things that I say. My goal is to help you and sometimes helping isn't making you feel better, but to help you realize the truth. You'll Thank me in the long run.

I think it's safe to say that if you read the blog then you're looking for signs of cheating that can help you discover if your partner is being unfaithful. You might have been looking for a long list of tell-tale signs, and if that's the case then you are in the wrong place! In my humble opinion list aren't bad but they don't really assist with catching a cheat, they only assist with making you over-analyze your partner into paranoia
.

Let's be foreal, you're probably already paranoid and most list you see aren't even descriptive. That means they leave a paranoid mind to wander. Now what happens when you have this big long list to support your paranoia and you end up confronting your partner without enough proof? I'll tell you...


They either are innocent, or they play on your emotions. They sense that you don't have enough proof so they deny it til the end of the world. You love them so they'll convince you that nothing is happening and you'll realize that you really don't have enough proof. Nothing will change and you end up back at square one.


I guess that'll end my rant =)


Thanks,

Drew Bryant

=========================
Once again don't be scared to comment, I look forward to your replies.

-Drew Bryant



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home